Code Of Conduct
Code of Conduct for Students
Every student of the Institution is bound to follow the defined rules and regulations.
- College working hour begins at 9:30am and ends at 3:30pm
- Sharply after the bell, the students should be inside the classroom with complete silence
- Students should produce leave letter with parent/guardian’s signature for their absence
- Late comers should not enter the class without the permission of HOD/Principal.
- Students should not leave the classroom without getting permission from the respective staff
- Students should not leave the College campus during working hours without the permission of HOD/Principal.
- Students are expected to follow the dress code so as to keep up the college decorum
- Wearing saree is must on Fridays
- Students should wear Identity card during the working hours
- Students should respect each other without discrimination or prejudice based on social, religious, or ethnic grounds.
- Ragging inside the campus is strictly prohibited
- Students should maintain the cleanliness of natural and built ambience of the campus
- Scribbling on the walls, floor, furniture or damaging any college property is strictly prohibited
- Students should be with refined behaviour and should greet the authorities inside the campus
- Deficient Attendance, insubordination to teaching, non-teaching staff and college authorities will seriously be dealt with
- Students should not possess or use Mobile phones inside the College campus as per Government rules
- Wandering in the lobbies, canteen, and sitting on the staircases during the class hours should be strictly avoided
- Students should maintain silence or engage in co-curricular activities or can be in the library, if the teacher concerned is absent unexpectedly
- It is must to get permission from the Principal to conduct any sort of meeting
- Money shouldn’t be collected from other students without having prior permission from the Principal
- Notices/Pamphlets/Brochures shouldn’t be circulated among students subjectively without prior written permission from the Principal
- Students vehicles should be parked only in the allotted parking area
- General grievances can be brought to the notice of the Principal through the Union Representatives
- Other grievances can be dropped into the Grievance box that is located in front of the Principal’s room
- 75% of Attendance is must for the students to appear for External examination
- Students should attend all Internal Examinations
- Students should not indulge in any sort of malpractices in the Examinations
- Library will be kept open from 9.30 am to 6.00 pm.
- Identity Card is compulsory for getting access to the library
- Students should scan the ID card before entering into the Library
- Personal belongings are not allowed inside the Library.
- SILENCE & CLEANLINESS should be strictly maintained in & around the Library
- Do not tear pages from the books.
- Books and Periodicals should be replaced in proper places after reading.
- Within the stipulated period, the books have to be either returned back or further be extended.
- If the due date falls on holidays, return can be done on the following working day without fine.
- Reference books such as Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Year Books, Journals, Project reports, Textbooks with a marking REFERENCE etc, will not be issued.
- Details of No. of Books issued/ Due date for members:
Staff – 5 books / 1 month
UG students – 2 books / 7 days
PG students – 3 books / 10 days
- Any marking or writing in the book is strictly prohibited.
- Members should not use Pendrive in Digital Library.
- Misbehaviour in the library will lead to cancellation of membership and also attracts serious disciplinary action.
- All students should return their library books to obtain “NO DUE CERTIFICATE” from the library for getting Hall ticket.
Code of Conduct for Staff
- Right and Dignity of students should be rightly treated
- Students should be dealt with just and impartiality regardless of religion, caste, political, economic, social and physical characteristics
- Heterogeneity of students should be recognised based on their aptitude and their needs to be met out
- Staff should promote the students to develop their capabilities and personalities
- Students should be encouraged to contribute to the welfare of society
- Be a good mentor to the students
- Staff should have the responsibility of completing their academic schedule
- Staff should avoid from provoking students against other students, colleagues or administration
- Staff should respect other staff members and render mutual assistance for professional betterment and Institute’s development
- Staff should fully abide by the leave rules and regulations of the management
- Staff should execute all assigned works within stipulated time with dedication and sincerity
- Staff shall actively associate and participate in all College activities and programmes irrespective of the department
- Staff shall motivate the students to associate and participate in all College activities and programmes irrespective of the department
- No Staff shall participate in any strike action or indulge in any criticism of management policy for any reason
- Staff should strive for academic excellence and sincere discharge of duties
- Conduct of staff should be in well-mannered so as to be the role model of others