Vision & Mission
To impart quality based education in all its dimensions to the rural women-folk in order to bring about their self-assertiveness and empowerment.
- To increase the women literacy rate of rural region
- To develop academically right women with an orientation towards environmental values
- To produce physically and mentally strong women who can face challenges at local and global level
- To bring out the inherent potentials from women thereby augmenting their contribution to the development of the nation
- To provide life-skills and soft skills thereby enabling their economic independence
- To empower women so that they can face their challenges to their personal and professional life
With the blessings of the founder, His Holiness Jagadguru Padmabhushan Sri Sri Sri Dr.Balagangadharanatha Mahaswamiji, Sri Adi Chunchanagiri Women’s College had its humble beginning in July 1996 with total strength of 36. With meticulous planning and judicious execution of the Founder Secretary Cumbum Thiru.N.Ramakrishnan,M.A, the institution escalates towards the zenith of its endeavours. Ergo, currently, the institution offers 10 UG Programmes, 5 PG Programmes, 4 M.Phil Programmes, 2 Diploma courses and 7 certificate courses with the total strength of 1500 students.
Respective to the courses offered, the institution has been equipped with all facets of contemporary advancements. The institution caches commendable university exam results with considerable number of Ranks every year. Next to Academic since the preference is given to Sports, our institution has been crediting the Over-all championship consecutively for 11years, and has secured the Best College Award for Consumer club activities. As well, laurels brought by students in all aspects of Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities.
Yet with all such endeavours and accomplishments, the aspiration of the management, staff and students hasn’t had a fullstop, however fostering on the enhancement and enrichment of the rural women students’ competency with new implementations ever.